Wheaton Estate Planning Attorney
Serving Seniors, Disabled Adults and Families in the Chicago Area
At the law firm of Carol A. Nolan, Attorney at Law, Ms. Nolan focuses her practice on the legal issues that affect people in their later years — elder law, estate planning and Medicaid planning. These issues are especially significant as individuals prepare for a time when they are no longer able to make decisions for their family.
Ms. Nolan routinely represents elderly people, the adult children and spouses of elderly people, and other individuals in Chicago's western suburbs. Through effective planning, she is able to protect the interests of her clients related to health care and finances.
Call Naperville wills and trusts attorney Carol Nolan today at 630-668-6600 to discuss your legal concerns.
Handling All Legal Matters Related to Elder Law and Estate Planning
- She prepares OBRA trusts to allow people who might otherwise be ineligible for Medicaid benefits to receive government assistance.
- She handles disability planning matters and creates third-party special needs trusts to protect people who are unable to care for themselves.
- She handles Medicaid applications for aging and disabled adults.
- She routinely represents clients in probate court, in disability matters, and in all matters involving the Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS) and Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (IDHFS).
- She helps people find the right nursing homes for their loved ones.
Naperville Wills and Trusts Lawyer Providing Hands-On Representation and Personal Attention
Carol Nolan handles every aspect of her elder law practice. She meets with each client. She reviews and drafts each document. She processes every application.
In addition, she provides each client with the personalized attention they need and deserve. When calling her office, you will always speak directly to Carol.
If you need a lawyer to arrange an effective financial plan for an elderly family member or disabled adult, please call Ms. Nolan at 630-668-6600 to schedule a consultation. You may also contact her online. Carol A. Nolan represents clients in DuPage County, Will County, Kane County, Cook County, and throughout Illinois.